Monday, April 24, 2006

Day 9: Just for the record..

Just in case it changes color later on, I'd just like to put it on record that this was what his eyes/eye look like today:

Just so that I know I hadn't been dreaming it all up.
It's actually kinda like grey-brown isnt it?
If it stays this color, and if he looks anything like his father, I can just see all the girls going ga-ga over him when he turns 18.
Oh the headaches I'm going to have..
I just hope that I picked up a thing or two from ben and end up raising boys that are as smart and level headed as her son is.

In other news, for the record, his umbilical cord fell off on Day 7, but it was late at night when I saw it in the diaper (instead of attached to his belly button), so I did not blog about it earlier. So now I can apply minyak telon (baby ointment to prevent gases) on his tummy. He seems to like it too.. makes him sleep more soundly. And I just lurrve the smell of minyak telon.. always reminds me of babies.

I am taking a break from breastfeeding him coz i'm starting to bleed. I am waiting for Taufik to buy me them shields. It had felt a bit better this morning, but when I tried to breastfeed izani, it was like he was impatient coz it was so slow.. damn. He must've gotten used to the quicker gratification that he gets from the bottle. damn damn.
I hope to get back at it once I get them shields. By hook or by crook, I'm gonna get him to breastfeed, dammit. Prolly should start taking the herbal preparations as well .. maybe that'll help in increasing my milk supply and he won't complain about the flow being slow.
Wish me luck! :)

No comments: