Saturday, June 3, 2006

Week 7: Growth

I wrote about Izani being able to see here.



Last Thursday I went to visit a friend who just gave birth to a baby girl earlier this week. The baby was born 2.85kg. She was sooooo tiny!!! Izani was like a huge giant beside her. The baby couldnt even fill out newborn clothes.
Izani on the otherhand, could not fit into his newborn clothes anymore. The onesies that he got from his Che'Su make him look really fat, like a wrapped up jackfruit (sarung nangka), and one of his closed toed jammies keep popping its buttons when I put them on.
So I've started putting him into the bigger outfits.. I think we'll see him in his "i love grandad' jammies in a few more weeks.
He is almost as big as Ihsan:



He is breastfeeding more and more nowadays. He doesnt take the bottle at all at night. He only takes it in the morning, and in the evening before our daily walk.
*yay for me*
His feet and arms are getting much stronger too. Last night he was sleeping on his tummy about a feet away from me (on the bed), the next thing I knew, his fluffy hair was tickling my arms! He had managed to push himself forward. I have to make sure there is enough room between him and the edge of the bed now..

I have to breastfeed him with a mask for the next few days, coz I have a nasty throat infection. Which is why this post will end here.
tak larat.. nak tidor..

No comments: